Friday, June 10, 2011

I need a job!!!

My first week of full-blown training is nearly over and every time I've been out biking and running the only thing I can think about is the fact that I need some kind of job to help fund this little venture of mine. Doing this half-iron the right way will not be cheap! Here's a quick break-down of what my estimations are . . .

$139 - Race Registration
$250 - Coaching/Training Plan for 3 months
$90 - VO2 Max/Resting Metabolic Rate Testing
$150 - Bike Fit (70% of aerodynamic drag is caused by the body, it pays to be sitting on there right!)
$100 - Nutrition/Fuel/Recovery Supplements
$100 - 3 month family pass to the aquatic center
$160 - 2 nights at the Provo Marriott (for race)

Grand Total = $989

And I'm sure there will be other expenses along the way. So, as you can see, I really, really need a job. . . . or a money tree.   :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment