Monday, June 20, 2011

Ragnar: Wasatch Back

This was my first time doing a running relay and I must say it was a total BLAST! I was in Van 1 with mostly family on Scott's side, plus one of their neighbors/friends Sidney. So, you can imagine we had a dandy time all those hours in the van. LOL!

We all rocked our legs coming in ahead of our projected time. I was runner #2 with a total of 13.3 miles. Ironically enough my best run was the first one of 6.7 miles. Since it takes me up to 3.5 miles to get into a groove, it was a real mental struggle on my shorter runs. By the time I got out of my rut the run was over. :0)

Team Name: Bear Lake Monsters
Official Time: 32 hours 53 minutes



Just to give you an idea . . . . the fasted co-ed team finished in 21 hours 48 minutes and the slowest finished in 39 hours 30 minutes.

We now have our sights set on Ragnar: Las Vegas in October. We got the bug! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment